• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

First 2013 Commit, Adam Lane

13SwampFoxtrot

Gator Fan
LOVE THIS KID!!!! No joke, I watch his videos once a week and get pumped up! He has size of a pounder and will make himself a hole when needed but runs with great patience usually and then turns on the jets. Guy is a real gym rat from what I read too. No cons to this pick up.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LOVE THIS KID!!!! No joke, I watch his videos once a week and get pumped up! He has size of a pounder and will make himself a hole when needed but runs with great patience usually and then turns on the jets. Guy is a real gym rat from what I read too. No cons to this pick up.
Think about THIS: we're getting Fred Taylor's kid (the top RB in the NATION) coming in TOO...and among the underclassmen coming back are two in particular who will likely help our running game as well: Hunter Joyer, our superb blocking FB (who can also get short yardage near-the-goal line AND catch passes out-of-the-backfield handily too), and (of the two RBs we still have before the new ones come in, Matt Jones and Mack Brown) Matt Jones seemed to just "get it" and began to run with powerful authority right thru' the line, often carrying defenders on his back through the secondary, all of it showing up in the last 2 or 3 games (before that, he hadn't shown much more drive, or even talent than Mack Brown, who has been an enormous disappointment after showing so much promise as a highly-sought prep-school player). Along with returning O-line members, some redshirt and injured-and rehabbing, and those in the prospective recruiting class (3 really good ones, big AND fast AND quick-off-the-ball) all-in-all we SHOULD have a dominant running game, with RBs and waves of linemen to run in there, keeping them ALL fresh deep into the 4th quarter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema