• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Finebaum the Jerk's at it again

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Finebaum criticizing Meyer and UF? No surprise there.

He's probably working for Saban anyway.

Bianchi was, in his own way, calling Finebaum out, and naturally he's getting defensive. Seems PF can dish it out, but can't take it when it's thrown back in his face.

In the title of his article, Finebaum doesn't even have the decency to refer to Meyer by his name; instead, he calls him "Urban legend". Aside from the fact that it's insulting, it's also condescending. He claims he respects what Meyer's done, but that's far from the truth. He lets his hatred be known, and fools nobody.

Let him keep on doing what he's doing; if he's eventually sued for slander or libel it won't be funny anymore. Perhaps that's what it may take to get him to stop spreading false rumors.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
They're both of the same cloth. They probably worked this out while in Tuscaloosa. Both of their points are ludicrous. Both scribblers aren't worth the bandwidth or the paper that carries their effluence.

ufgators68

Gator Fan
I've been listening to finebaum's show for quite some time and he's always been like that. Usually his "wrath" is more directed at Ole Miss and Auburn. I guess he decided to step up to the big boy league.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I've been listening to finebaum's show for quite some time and he's always been like that. Usually his "wrath" is more directed at Ole Miss and Auburn. I guess he decided to step up to the big boy league.

He's doing it just to show off and to try and attact a larger audience. Still, his tactics are vile and despicable.

ufgators68

Gator Fan
He's doing it just to show off and to try and attact a larger audience. Still, his tactics are vile and despicable.

And it's working. I know better than to get pissed at his antics. It gets irritating at times but for the most part I know he's just full of crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema