• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Score?

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I am up and ready for the game!!! Will be watching our Gators live today and cannot wait.

So, I did not see anyone post this thread so I thought I would get it started.

What will the final score be today?

Florida 59-7.

Gators are going to score twice every quarter and will try a field goal just for practice. Our defense is going to completely dominate the poor Owls and they will get sympathy points in the 4th quarter when we have our 4 string offense playing defense. :)

Hope everyone enjoys the game and of course....

GO GATORS!!!!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
After last year's opener, when I thought I KNEW what we had going in, I am DRY when it comes to feelings or insights regarding the final score here. I'm hoping we'll see a team that comes out hard, fast and steady across the first 3 quarters, the kind of consistency that produces "2 TD's-a-qrtr. and a FG for practice" will do nicely...If we get rolling that way, I too think the Owls may only get the one score, in the 4th qrtr.--against senior walk-ons and tackling dummies.
(By the way, do we have a Gator-Chomp icon? We need one. I don't use 'em much, but every now and then, pic-worth-a-thousand and all that...Robdog? Anyone? Maybe there's an artist/draftsman among us who can whip up a cool li'l CHOMP-symbol...meanwhile:) EAT 'EM UP!!!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema