• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

excitement

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Is this the most excitement heading into a season you've experienced? If not, then what year were you the most excited about?

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
well, my senior year fall '96.... we knew it was gonna be a great season! Really liked Coach Spurrier (at the time lol) and Danny W. was so awesome, on the field and all over campus. And my 2 year old son and I had season tickets in the student section and it was all exciting and fun!!!!! and then we won our 1st National Championship WOO HOO :bananajump:

Last year was pretty fun, but that's my best memory so far....
Of Course this season is looking great ...:)

greggcowan

VIP Member
The other thing I like going into this season....Is that even with the national title, and the hype of Tebow and Harvin.....NOBODY IS TALKING MUCH ABOUT THE GATORS!!!!! Magazine covers...odds makers......even the NCAA 2007 Playstation comercials.... nobody seems to be talking. Thats just the way I like it!

Swampman

VIP Member
This season is going to be great. Gotta love a chance to go Back to Back and keep the magic alive in gator country.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema