• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN hates UF

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i firmly beleive that ESPN only endorces the big 10 and acc since they only show their games on tv. espn admins have to tell the anchors and analysts who to talk about and express as the better teams.

evidence: UF now number 3 in polls after we crushed OSU. OSU and Wisc both big 10. UF getting no respect during the weeks prior to BCS. UF getting no love in highlights on sportscenter, they all have man love crushes on greg oden and his older than 18 looking face. ESPN.com headline of DUke stops 4 game losing skid, and broad casts that game, instrad of talking about UFs school record tieing game 17th strait.

ESPN rules the sporting world in america, and it hurts me to watch them anymore.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's the same thing in baseball. It's called the east coast bias. All they show on espn is yankee and red sox crap. Same with college hoops... they don't care about the SEC.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
haha like billy has been preaching to his guys all year, people are tired of hearing about us and how good we are.

well there ya go people are tired of hearing about uf and losing to vandy gave them a reason to talk about somebody else and they jumped right on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema