• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN Gameday not in Gville?

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
ESPN College Gameday is in Oklahoma this week for the Texas game. Do you think they should be in Gainesville for the LSU game? I know both of them are undefeated, but I think fans will get a better game from ours.

DocZaius

Gator Fan
Oklahoma - Texas is a rivarly game as well. Think back to when F$U could compete with us. If I were the bigwigs at ESPN, I'd pick OU-TX, too.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
It was a very slim chance that they would come to Gainesville this week.

They've been to an SEC game every week except for OSU-USC and Gameday has already been here once this year. They rarely if ever go to the same place twice in the same year

shandsgator8

VIP Member
gatorsare#1 basically nailed it.

Gameday has been to SEC school a lot so far and the OU/UT game is bigger than ours.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
OSU is the #1 team in the country, and they're playing another Top 10 team. They deserve gameday.

We'll get them in a few weeks for UGA anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema