• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

end of game lsu vs vols

The Zooker

VIP Member
I wanted Dooley to get that win so bad. He deserved it. At the same time though, I'm thankful that another terrible coaching job by Les Miles will get overlooked. LSU will not be competitive with Miles at the head spot. He cannot manage the clock at all.

Yeah, i saw that at the end... UT should have won that, but not with 14 players on the field.. they gift-wrapped that for LSU... Dooley should have had the players run to the bus, skip the locker room... hey, i'll send for your stuff later, lets beat-feet!!:wheelchair:

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
Great story on this one!

I'm at a wedding in Tennessee that starts at 6pm. Everyone is gathered around a tv watching this game at 5 till. LSU fumbles the snap and clock expires. All the Vols fans jump up shouting, hollering, and high-fiving each other. They ALL then walk out and sit down for the wedding.

My wife and I, and maybe one or two others, are still standing there when the flag finally got thrown...:Banane25:

My wife, being a UK fan, couldn't wait to run out there and tell them...however, I being a Florida fan, made her wait until after LSU scored. Then she went, lol, should have seen their faces!

Unfortunately, the groom is a 'Bama fan....

DCGator

Gator Fan
I've watched the replay about a half dozen times or so and I still can't get over this ending. Part of me wonders if LSU hadn't messed up with their subs, would Tennessee have messed up with theirs? Could this have been on Les Miles' mind all along, to force confusion on both sides so as to get one more shot without the clock to worry about???

Naaahhh.......

Tigalaya

Gator Fan
Hey everyone.

I have a prediction for the game tomorrow.

UF wins 17-13. With 45 seconds left and trailing 17-10 with a first and goal, our coaching staff completely panics and accidentally sends in the field goal team. Seconds tick down and we get the play off. It's Good! 17-13 final.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema