• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ed Aschoff: Losing Wilder not the end of the world

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"When Tampa Plant athlete James Wilder Jr. announced his intentions of playing at Florida State next year, most of those who follow Florida recruiting were either glad to see that recruiting circus end or they were upset to see one of the top linebacker prospects in the country pick a hated rival.

While Wilder’s plan is to play running back at the next level, most believe that his talents are best suited at linebacker in both college and at the professional level. With that, Wilder’s decision not to attend Florida has both a positive and negative impact on Florida’s 2011 recruiting class."

More: http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/10617/losing-wilder-not-the-end-of-the-world/

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I really wasn't disappointed when Wilder didn't pick us. I know he wanted to play RB, and I know the coaches at UF pretty much knew they were gonna put him at LB. But if he changes his mind and decides to come to UF to play wherever the coaches want him.... then I won't be too disappointed with that decision either. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema