• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Duke loses 4 in a row

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
The Duke Blue Devils have now lost 4 games in a row, including to Maryland most recently. What is their problem? They're now 18-7 and still have a couple tough ACC games left to play.

Can you imagine Duke not making the Tourney ?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I was actually just about to post the same topic. I love watching Duke struggle. I really hope they somehow find themselves out of the NCAA tourney, that would be hilarious.

Swampman

VIP Member
Stupid Duke actually won a game last night. People will talk about them no matter what their record is. They'll get into the tourny based on their name alone.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Stupid Duke actually won a game last night. People will talk about them no matter what their record is. They'll get into the tourny based on their name alone.
Agreed, and that is one of the things I can't stand about them. Somehow they are loved by everybody and can get away with murder on the court without so much as a foul being called. Coach K knows how to work a ref better than anybody in the country, but yet nobody ever says anything about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema