• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Down with FSU!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I couldn't believe I just read this - Saint Booby, my butt!

"The Seminoles fired up Tebow before last year's game when linebacker Geno Hayes vowed to "take him down." This time, the FSU fans offered Tebow a little extra motivation.

They cheered wildly when Harvin, the team's leading receiver, left the game in the second quarter with a sprained right ankle. He limped off the field with the help of trainers and didn't return.

Tebow was incensed by the reaction.

"That kind of irritated me," Tebow said. "I told the coach to give me the ball because I really wanted to hit somebody."

Meyer obliged, and Tebow carried several defenders into the end zone from 4 yards out two plays after Harvin's injury."

Lest we forget, Danny Wuerffel suffered some cheap shots at the hands of the Criminoles, and we all know what Darnell Dockett did to Earnest Graham and tried to do to Rex Grossman back in 2001.

Link to ESPN article: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=283340052

They thought they had a chance it was their best chance of winning... Just imagine if something happened to Tebow last year against LSU... The crowd would of gone nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema