• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donovan vs. Kruger

99G8R

Gator Fan
This is the matchup I'll b cheering for on the 23rd. I haven't forgotten some of the shots Lon took at us when he left about coaching basketball at a football school. Billy came in and had no problem getting respected even if Spurrier's shadow loomed large at that time... I would love to blast UNLV right off the court. (Not that I'm looking ahead or anything!)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm sure Billy D has this game circled on his calendar. We have to make it to the 23rd though before we start getting too amped up about this one.

99G8R

Gator Fan
I'm sure Billy D has this game circled on his calendar. We have to make it to the 23rd though before we start getting too amped up about this one.

Very True. I am so amped to meet Butler- I feel like a kid 2 days before Christmas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema