• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donovan excited about this group

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Donovan had harsh words for his team after the lethargic Gators were booted from the SEC Tournament's opening round in March.

"I'm not necessarily really that excited about these guys being sophomores, to be honest," Donovan said after Alabama crushed Florida's slim NCAA Tournament hopes in an 80-69 rout. "I don't think people change a whole lot, and I don't think you've seen the basketball team change at all this year. So it's hard for me to get overly thrilled or excited."

Five months later, Donovan now says he's excited.

“We’ve got a great group of guys who are really willing to work,” he said Tuesday night, speaking at the Ocala Gator Tip-Off Club Dinner. “I’m really looking forward to this group.”

UFtb

VIP Member
I bet he's more excited about the incoming freshman (finally getting some big men) then he is about the returning sophomores.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema