• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Does anyone think anything will change?

ki501

Gator Fan
Adazio is horrible. Meyer is going to have to make a change sooner or later whether he likes it or not. I find myself wishing that Meyer did not come back after walking away. He, his staff, and players don't look as intense, focused, or as disiplined as in the past. What I would do to have the coach from Mississippi State on our side line again.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Adazio is horrible. Meyer is going to have to make a change sooner or later whether he likes it or not. I find myself wishing that Meyer did not come back after walking away. He, his staff, and players don't look as intense, focused, or as disiplined as in the past. What I would do to have the coach from Mississippi State on our side line again.

Problem with Meyer leaving so who would have been the coach Addazio probably.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Since Meyer is never honest with the press you have to decipher what he is really saying. And he is now starting to throw out little clues that he is not happy with Addazio. I think one more loss and Loeffler will be calling the plays. Meyer is too soft to demote Addazio so he'll let him remain but have Loeffler call the plays. And since Meyer loves to play games he'll set it up to where he tells Addazio that he needs to spend more time helping the O-line come along, especially since we will lose a lot of talent after this season and the younger players really need to get up to par before next season starts. That will be his excuse for giving Loeffler the opportunity to "handle a little bit of his load."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema