• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do you remember where you were when Spurrier resigned?

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I remember the morning! I was reading (actually, the Bible!), and my husband came home and threw a newspaper on top of it that had the headlines that Spurrier was resigning....
Oh I lost it! Yes, I'm a girl... I cried!

I'm not crying right now, but wow am I sad about Coach Donovan...:(:(
what are we gonna do?

Thanks Coach Donovan for an awesome time, we are always grateful! Best wishes in Orlando, you'll do great.

But we are ALWAYS the strong Gator Nation!!!!!

Go Gators!!!!

bullgator96

Gator Fan
Apparently 11 years is all that the GREAT coaches can handle at the greatest place in college sports. It's too bad Billy didn't want to stay at the one place where fans bowed at his presence. Too bad:( . I hate pro sports but I will be watching to see how Billy D does and I will him all the luck. Go GATORs!! we will endure.

When the Ol' ball coach left I was on my wall to Hogan's Hero in Millhopper and heard that he quit on ROCK 104.

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
I was at home listening to a talk radio station I used to listen to when I lived in Orlando. I heard it on Real Radio 104.1. I cried like a little baby. I called my Mom, my grandparents, and my Dad. I was sooooo sad! I am very sad today as well.:( Good luck Billy D! I will try to catch a Magic when I am in town sometime. I go down there very often.:)

I called my Mom yesterday to give her the news, she was so upset. I do not like the timing of the whole thing. That is the only thing that rubs me the wrong way about the situation.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I was at a school basketball game and my friends dad told me tht Spurrier resigned and I didnt believe it but unlike Spurrier you could kind of see Billy's coming after all the offers he'd been getting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema