• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Did Bobby Petrino overlook this fact?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Everyone knows that the SEC Conference is in Atlanta? Did Bobby Petrino? I wonder that's going to happen when his Rozarbacks wins the Western Division. Is he going to show up in Atlanta when that does happen?

Living in Atlanta, AND being a Gator and Falcon fan, I would LOVE to see Arkansas/Florida SEC Championship for, if any reason, just to give Bobby Petrino a piece of my mind :).

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Petrino better hope that the Hope the Gators are the opponents. I afraid to imagine that the Rozarbacks could face off the the Georgia Bulldogs. The Gators will beat them but the Bulldogs will flat out dismantle them to the point that June Jones said that UGA took it easy on his Hawaii team. I felt sorry for his quarterback and the rest of the team if that happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema