• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Did anyone else see this graphic during the game?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
That Florida state invented Gatorade before the University of Florida had patented it, and called it seminole firewater?
:confused0054:

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
No way that's true. You can be sure FSU would've made a scene and taken UF to court had it been true.

This is all part of FSU's inferiority complex. They change the date that FSU was founded to be older than UF and they make up this story about how they invented Gatorade because they KNOW that UF is better than they are.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Yeah, it's so typical of those numb nuts @ the sow but what really has me riled is that abc ran with it. They presented it as fact and then made little snide remarks about it. I hope that the cbs crew makes a big deal out of it @ The SECCG....... like how they (abc) can't do a good job researching data and fall for anything they read on the internet. I guess that would be asking too much 'cause it will be lundquist and everyone's favorite danielson doing the game after all.

GRITS523

Gator Fan
Even if FSU did come up with it originally, they obviously failed miserably actually producing and marketing it, aka, completing something successfully. I was surprised to see that "factoid" during the game though.

Maybe it was to appease the Noles fans. "Well even if we can't play football, we actually invented Gatorade." Riiiight.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Could you imagine that after hard physical exertion, instead of reaching for Gatorade you would be reaching for "seminole fluid"? !??!!!! NOT ME !!!!:sick0006:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema