• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dick Vitale opens his big mouth without thinking....again

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Vitale was on a radio show in Tennessee and he made a comment on the air when asked about Noah and Horford's play this year. He basically said that Donovan had told him that an NBA team would be stupid to select Noah over Horford. While I would tend to agree with this statement as I think Horford is more NBA material (while both have the potential to be All-Stars), the fact that Vitale said it in the context of Billy telling him is ridiculous. If this is something Billy told Vitale, I'm sure it was more in the confidence of a friendly chat and not something Vitale was supposed to shout to the public. I guess this could either fire Noah up or it could potentially cause some problems internally on the team. I think Donovan is the type of guy that would sit down and talk to Noah about it and hopefully it wouldn't be a big deal, but it still could come across pretty bad. Any thoughts?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I want Jo to get 40+ tonight. Then jump on the table where Dicky V is sitting and do a little Dance.:bananapartyhat:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema