• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Deonte Thomson, Ahmad Paige, Terrance Toliver

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Looking back, we were thought to be in great position for all three of these Wide Outs, and we were for some time. But we only got Deonte Thompson. My question to you guys is: Looking back, which of the three do you think would of been the best fit for Meyers offense???

I have to go with Denote Thompson. He can catch, run the ball, return punts and kickoffs, and he has sprinter speed (4.28) that Meyer looks for in his WRs.:bananapowerslide: :bananapartyhat: :bananajump:

Termig8r

Gator Fan
Deonte Thompson is the easy choice with his speed. Paige and Tolliver will make some noise though. They are all three top notch recruits.

UFtb

VIP Member
I would have lioved to see Toliver in our offesne for the next 3-4 years. He's going to be an animal. But really, only time will tell who was the best choice.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema