• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dennis Dixon and Tim Tebow

timbok

VIP Member
If you guys think about it,mr.Dixon is just as good as Tebow,his only problem is he...plays way out west..and he plays for a poorer college...if he and Tebow were to go one on one....WATCHOUT TEBOW

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If you guys think about it,mr.Dixon is just as good as Tebow,his only problem is he...plays way out west..and he plays for a poorer college...if he and Tebow were to go one on one....WATCHOUT TEBOW

LOL. Dixon wouldn't stand a chance.

timbok

VIP Member
u really think that....your really ignorant...
if the ducks..can win in the most hostile envirment....(big house)i don't care how much the team sucks
we have the running game,a good d,and dixon...and a great special teams..

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
u really think that....your really ignorant...
if the ducks..can win in the most hostile envirment....(big house)i don't care how much the team sucks
we have the running game,a good d,and dixon...and a great special teams..

I predicted a blowout win against UT and was wrong. We blew them out by even more. No way the Ducks have anywhere near the athletes we have. It would be a long day for the Ducks on defense. Call me all the names you want. It would not be pretty for Oregon.

timbok

VIP Member
i don't mean to call u names,but your being insane,the Ducks are just as good as the Gators..God I can't wait until the two teams play..

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i don't mean to call u names,but your being insane,the Ducks are just as good as the Gators..God I can't wait until the two teams play..

It wouldn't be till next year most likely. Out '08 team will be even better by a lot. Scary. :)

Gator-D

Gator Fan
ROFL.
I meant that guy saying "Tim Tebows tears cure cancer" lol

It's true..... and Michigan got beat by App state at home the week before so not that impressive go to Baton Rouge, or Rocky Top, or The Swamp now those are hostile environments.

timbok

VIP Member
and appy state..lost yesterday IMO

Yesterday Dixon was awesome......400 yards passing and 4 tds..coming back...he was the better player yesterday :)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of species Tim Tebow allows to live hahaha aint it the truth

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
and appy state..lost yesterday IMO

Yesterday Dixon was awesome......400 yards passing and 4 tds..coming back...he was the better player yesterday :)

Tebow single handedly won the game for UF. And a lot of people say he is the Heisman front runner, or in the running at least. Now he probably won't win it, just because he is a sophomore, but at least he will be in New York.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema