• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dan Werner

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Last year whenever Dan Werner came into the game I was also like "NOOOO!!". The guy never seemed to do anything right. But after watching this season, I'm very impressed with how Werner has improved him game. He's average 9 pts and 6 rebounds a game.. Should Speights go pro after this season, Werner will have to fill a huge void next year. It wouldn't surprise me to see hmi elevate his game to like 13 points/10 rebounds a game.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Werner is a hustler. He plays hard even though he doesn't have as much raw talent as someone like Speights. He'll be a starter next year, and like you said I think he'll improve to 10+ pts per game.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
To be honest Werner didnt impress me that much. The games I saw he mad way too many mistakes, took shots he should not have and turned the ball over with bad passes. This past game when he was running down the court and was open but yet didnt have the will to look back and see the pass coming is a poor excuse of a player. To me this team has alot of growing to do. With the cup cake skedule they had they should of had enough wins to make the NCAA Tourney. I understand they are freshman and sophmore and I wouls not complain of there was effort but I have yet to see a complete game with effort from the whole team, not just a select few. As for Speights I think he is way overrated. He is average at best at this point in his career. I hope he can find his heart and love for basketball so he can be the player he should be.Theres just no excuse for a team not getting better as the year goes on. Speights seems like he cares more about what he looks like then he does playing ball. Glad to see he got rid of that stupid arm band he was wearing. He has no business wearning that with his poor play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema