• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

damn i wish we still had cam newton

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I am not sure if I would want CN. It would be the Tebow show all over again.....Dive, Option Dive....Option sweep with quarterback keeper......

Wait....this is what is what we are still running.

I am ready for a new offense.....I really do not think that CN would make a differnce in this offense.

gdubb

Gator Fan
I am not sure if I would want CN. It would be the Tebow show all over again.....Dive, Option Dive....Option sweep with quarterback keeper......

Wait....this is what is what we are still running.

I am ready for a new offense.....I really do not think that CN would make a differnce in this offense.

i think he whould make big differnce in the offense...cams a beast.....

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I watched Cam's great pass this weekend, and I have faith that Trey Burton can not only do a great Cam impression, but a Timmy impression as well. Who knows? Maybe the answer is to stop looking at past Gator QBs or current Auburn QBs and look at one of our three current QBs for the answer. Stop pining over Cam Newton and start rooting for Trey Burton.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema