• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Could we win without Tebow?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Do you think we could win any games without Tebow? If we had to start Newton, how do you think our team would do?

dstad13

Gator Fan
I think we would do alright. with the recievers we have, they can make any QB look good. I've never really seen Newton throw before through. Really im curious to see what John Brantley can do

intimigator1

Gator Fan
I have been following the Gators for a veeeerrrry long time and I will say that if this is a "youthful and inexperienced" team then I sure hope we see more of them! I am amazed at the talent, the team togetherness and what is truly a very special bunch of guys. We could win without our future Heisman winner but I hope we don't ever have that conversation.

sbq80

VIP Member
Tebow of course would be a hard to replace & hopefully UF never has to. If it were up to me the guy that I would put as #2 is John Brantley. He could have gone anywhere he wanted to in the country. He is the Gators future. He will be a two year starter if Tebow stays 4 years. Dude is a stud!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think Cam Newton can come in and run this offense to a victory should Tebow go down. The way our offensive system is designed, it's not specific to Tebow's skills. Newton, assuming he knows the playbook, could lead us to a couple of wins. Now, I don't think we'd have a Championship type year without Tebow, but we wouldn't end up with 6 wins.

g8rgirl07

Gator Fan
Winning without Tebow would be hard, but it could happen. God knows none of us wants to see that day come, but it could. How many hits can the guy take?

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
yeah, that worries me also. It was great when he came in as the X factor, but now that he's the starting QB, they should be handing it off for those up the middle yards. Moore can make some tough yards, but he can't throw the ball if TT goes down. If not they really need to recruit a bruising back next year so that Tebow can be a QB and rush just on an occasional Qb keeper play.

He is a tough guy, but someone is bound to hit his knee at a bad angle with as many barrelling running plays as he makes. Bones are bones.. its a big risk to have so many rushes up the middle for him, plus all the hits he takes when he drops back to pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema