• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

could we beat an NBA team?

rawdog

VIP Member
We have a lot of potential NBA talent on our team. 3 of these guys could have been in the NBA this year if they went into the draft after last season.

Looking at the NBA rankings, we see that Boston and Memphis are the worst in their leagues.

How well do you think we could match up with those two teams? The celtics have about lost as many in a row as we have won. I think we could take an East team if they played 20 minute halves.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I don't think we could beat an NBA team. Too much of a talent disparity. Paul Pierce would shred us apart. I just don't think any college team could beat any pro team if they both were playing their hardest. Obviously, given the right night where the pro team is off and the college team is on, it might happen. However, I don't think it could happen consistently (such as winning a 7 game series or anything).

Swampman

VIP Member
I wouldn't doubt it. The eastern conference sucks.

The only thing I'd be worried about is if our players have enough endurance to run with NBA players for 48 minutes. Brewer and Green could probably handle it, but I'm not sure about the rest.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
never a chance. it would be interesting to watch tho. esp if the 3 point line was college rules, then all youd have to do is let them shoot 3s since everyone in the NBA has that range.

lilChomp

VIP Member
I don't think we would score 40 on an NBA team. You have to remember that the NBA is composed of the best of the best college players. Only 60+ college players a year are drafted into the pros and half of them don't even make a team.

Plus NBA players are fast, no matter what they look like on TV. Men vs Boys... Men win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema