• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Could Riley Cooper be the leading WR?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Riley Cooper had a hell of a game Saturday night, catching 5 of Tim's 10 passes. Cooper put up 105 yards, including a 68 yard catch that set up the Gators first score.

Do you think he has potential to lead the Gators in receiving in 2009? Or will he disappear in the big games?

KYGATOR

Gator Fan
I love Cooper. He was my favorite WR last year, and again this year. The kid just makes plays. He finds holes in the zone D, and always comes back to Tim when he scrambles. He is a very smart football player with great hands. I expect the numbers to keep rolling in for 11.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think Deonte Thompson will be at his heels and their overall performance will benefit us greatly, but I don't think Cooper will be the leading receiver.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
There is no doubt in my mind hernandez is going to be Tebows number 1 target.....I'm still wonder what the hell Thompson was doing on Saturday....

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Cooper will be the leading WR, him and Hernandez will be the top target. Thompson better work on catching the ball.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
My only worry is that Tebow will become too predictable as he sometimes did with Percy as his #1 target during the 2007 season. Coop was impressive this past Saturday, but Tebow still needs to be sure to spread the ball around.

Tigers1996

Gator Fan
Deonte blew his chance to be the #01 target by dropping a sure fire touchdown. Riley then became the #01 or #02 option.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema