• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

congrats..

usceast

Gator Fan
i said 44-3 and was only off by a bakers dozen...i got pounded by the other gamecock goon on this board for that prediction and he felt like he had to apologize for me like i was an embarrassment to the university of south carolina for my prediction..

i was just being realistic and i believe i was right in there with the closest score..good luck to you guys, you are the best team in america and alabama is gonna lose by at least 20....and to you goon, screw you,..

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
i said 44-3 and was only off by a bakers dozen...i got pounded by the other gamecock goon on this board for that prediction and he felt like he had to apologize for me like i was an embarrassment to the university of south carolina for my prediction..

i was just being realistic and i believe i was right in there with the closest score..good luck to you guys, you are the best team in america and alabama is gonna lose by at least 20....and to you goon, screw you,..
Hey, thanks for the props. Come on back around and visit. :punk:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema