• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CollegeFootballNews.com predicts Michigan win

Swampman

VIP Member
What will happen: Does Michigan actually have enough overall athleticism to handle the Gator speed? Of course. Does that mean it'll be able to come through with one of the biggest upsets of the bowl season? Yes. Use the Illinois win as a blueprint. Michigan did a great job of taking away the options for the quarterbacks and forced the running backs to play it straight and without the misdirection and cutbacks that kill undisciplined defenses. Urban Meyer has had plenty of time to dissect the Michigan attack and come up with a scheme similar to Ohio State's, but the pass rush will be neutralized by Hart's running. This isn't last year's Florida defense, and this isn't last year's Michigan. It won't be next year's Michigan, either.

Line: Florida -10 ... CFN Prediction: Michigan 23 ... Florida 20

shandsgator8

VIP Member
That's the first qualified Michigan over Florida prediction I've heard so far. I watched most of the Michigan v. Illinois game and I just remember Michigan turning the ball over and Illinois getting some success on offense, but being unable to finish the job.

If Florida needs to run it up the middle, they can do it to at least moderate success. They could do it against LSU and Georgia, so I don't see why they can't do it against Michigan. A fumbling Kestahn Moore is the only problem with that strategy, though. Also, Tebow will be running the ball more, in my opinion, since he doesn't have to worry about an injury keeping him out of next week's game.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
The Gators never get respect. We'll always be picked to lose. Besides, they probably said the same thing last year about the BCS title game.

rhiggins26

Gator Fan
disagree

I do not think that Michigan will prevail. Fl has had enough time to review the michigan team find there weakness. Fl has a strong team. There are a few key players that can hurt Michigan, especially Tebow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema