• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chris Richard

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I just posted this over on another board in response to a post, but felt it was deserving of its own post here:

I'm very thankful for Richard. If there has been any player over the past several years that would have had reason to transfer, it's him. He could have very easily transferred and started basically anywhere in the country. The fact that he is a team player and never complains about coming off the bench shows what a class act he is. I hope some NBA team realizes what potential he has despite the fact he hasn't been starting. He is a very good big man and deserves a lot of thanks for the way he is willing to step up off the bench for us. Here's to Chris Richard :rockon:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Richard is one of the best 6th men in the country. He goes unnoticed basically his entire career here. He never complained once about not getting the starting job. He knows his role and is a leader. He's very big and very strong. Despite not being a starter, I can definitely see him in the NBA after spending a year or two in the developmental leagues (ala Haslem).

lilChomp

VIP Member
Chris Richard is the man. He could start for every team out there. I have no doubt he'll move on to the next level and be a solid player.

UFtb

VIP Member
Richard had another great game. It seems like he's getting more and more playing time over Noah every game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema