• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can we continue to dominate Kentucky?

Swampman

VIP Member
I posted something similar in the football forum...

Do you think we will continue our recent domination over Kentucky? We've won I believe 6 in a row over them spanning 3 years. Do you think we can pull off another sweep this year?

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I agree. I think UK had its time in the sun and didnt do nething in the tournament and its a new era. So sure i think we'll continue

gatorcrazy23

Gator Fan
Since Paterson (is that his name?) signed with them i think there will be a more of a want to bet them from Billy and the players...to really show he should have went to florida

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
You guys will continue to dominate over UK for the next two years or so. But, Billy Gillespie is going to do a good job at Kentucky (unfortunately). He was made A&M (a team that had never been much of b-ball school) a very good team. With the resources he has at Kentucky, he is going to be able to build that team up and give everyone in the SEC a hard time once again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema