• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can UF still make the BCS Championship game?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If the Gators run the table, including a SEC Championship against LSU... could we really see the Gators in the BCS Championship game again? It may sound far fetched, but it is possible. If some of the top teams fall, UF could face OSU again.

FanSmack

VIP Member
A lot would have to happen. SC losing to Vandy hurt. It would have helped us a lot more had SC remained winning until Nov 10 as they would have been top 5 team and would have helped us a lot more.

It's possible but most likely improbable.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
USC has to lose again, so does Oregon... BC, South Florida.... and many many more teams will have to lose in order for that to happen

but by the way things have been going so far this season, it is still a small possibility

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hey One Thing I've Learned Being A Gator Fan, Never Never Never Count Out Florida, I Think Even With 2 Loses The Gators Can Go, Ya Have To Have Confidence No Matter What The Situation Is. And Another Thing, Whos To Say Osu Will Remain Undefeated? I Just Have Alot Of Confidence In My Gators, No Matter What Happens.

sbq80

VIP Member
Since no one can really figure out the BCS logic, who knows?
The goal is the SEC title & than let the rest fall into place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema