• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cameron Newton... our future QB

lilChomp

VIP Member
Depending on how long Tebow stays in college (3 or 4 years), we might see Cameron Newton get three years of playing time. Assuming he redshirts his freshman year, he will have 2 years separation from Tebow.

I think Newton has all the talent to become as good as Tebow. He's 6'5" 255 lbs. He is very big, mobile and accurate. A 4 star talent from Rivals.com

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I really think that Cam Newton has the potential to push Tebow for playing time. It will be interesting to see how our QB situation plays out. Obviously Tebow has a major leg up on the competition after practicing for a whole year and getting some PT. Newton and Brantley both appear very talented and will give Tebow some good competition. I think Tebow will hold the starting job as long as he is here and stays healthy, but it's nice to know that there is some major talent behind him just in case.

Swampman

VIP Member
From what I've read, Newton might be a 'thug' if you know what I mean...ala Dee Webb... but that he has an insane, fiery competitive edge and is a natural leader. All the recruiting reports call him a 'freak of nature'.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema