• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Butler's Revenge?

99G8R

Gator Fan
Let's hope Mike Miller and Y2K are far from Butler's mind when they meet us in St. Louis! What a great game that was...

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
it will be in their minds as they have no chance at beating us, no matter how well they play.

I hope to see some former gator players in the stands in the coming games, mike miller, udonis, lee, and eddie shannon would be nice.

99G8R

Gator Fan
it will be in their minds as they have no chance at beating us, no matter how well they play.

I hope to see some former gator players in the stands in the coming games, mike miller, udonis, lee, and eddie shannon would be nice.

that would be great. the only way Butler can win is if we are looking ahead to UNLV (Krueger)/Oregon. I don't see Billy letting that happen.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I predict that we will struggle and keep the game close for the first half. That seems to be our style of play. But come the second half we're going to run all over them and win by 10.

99G8R

Gator Fan
I predict that we will struggle and keep the game close for the first half. That seems to be our style of play. But come the second half we're going to run all over them and win by 10.

Wow 2Bits. Pretty darn good forecasting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema