• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brantley looks to fill void left by Tebow

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Despite its second consecutive 13-win season, and second consecutive BCS bowl victory, many viewed last season as a relative disappointment because Florida failed to win the Southeastern Conference title and earn a trip to Pasadena, Calif., for the BCS title game.

This year’s team, however, will have a very different look to it, both on the field and the sidelines.

Let’s start with the loss of Tim Tebow, who was arguably the face of college football for the last three years."

More: http://www.alligator.org/sports/football/article_c9d8c41e-8fbe-11df-9c5a-001cc4c03286.html

jd_gator

Gator Fan
I can't wait for the season to get started. I think Brantley will etch his place in Gator history as better than all the rest!

crabbylion

Gator Fan
I can't wait for the season to get started. I think Brantley will etch his place in Gator history as better than all the rest!

I couldn't agree with you more. The guy showed flashes of being a winner even when Tebow was there, and he was even better in high school than Tebow (statistically). Not a goal line threat as Tebow was, but very nible on his feet. I REALLY like a mobile QB, especially in our offensive system. The running game definately has to step up to keep defense honest against Brantley. I think Gator fans should rest assured that our new QB will not only be "just fine", but he may very well be on Heisman watch lists soon.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema