• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bobby Bowden

Hire Bobby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F*** FSU!!!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

condolawyer

Gator Fan
I know this sounds like heresy, but with Urban on a leave of Absence who better to offer a continuing one year Head Coaching position to than Mr. Bowden? he will not stay on too long and the program would kick a** recruiting.

Say what you will about FSU but he built that program and they kicked him to the ground in his last year. I think Foley would pull of a coup of monumental proportions if he could pull this off...

That's all I have to say about that....

:arabia:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I know this sounds like heresy, but with Urban on a leave of Absence who better to offer a continuing one year Head Coaching position to than Mr. Bowden? he will not stay on too long and the program would kick a** recruiting.

Say what you will about FSU but he built that program and they kicked him to the ground in his last year. I think Foley would pull of a coup of monumental proportions if he could pull this off...

That's all I have to say about that....

:arabia:

What's wrong with the coaches we have running the show while Meyer recuperates?

Oh ye of little faith........no wonder why I'm on meds.

condolawyer

Gator Fan
Hey I meant as a figurehead of sorts; I relly think there's Strong and there's cahrlie Strong; maybe he still has time to pull a Billy Donovan @ Louisville....I am as faithful as they come, Charley Pell, 0-10-1 was my first year as a Gator!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I respect Bowden, more so now that he is not coaching SOW. The Gators don't need another figurehead--they need a coach that knows the Urban Way to step up. Addazio is that guy. I don't like it, but the good thing is that with Addazio calling the shots as HC, Loeffler and Azzanini get more input on plays and player development. It sure seemed to work that way in the Sugar Bowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema