• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

blue or orange OUT VS KENTUCKY

kuz318

Gator Fan
so how do we get the word out and get UF on board for a blue out or an orange out or even white out?????????

Anight game on espnu I think its time we do something to get people excited because addazio is growing to be #1 on the s@@@@ list

kuz318

Gator Fan
I am trying to start it I wanna see an orange out the whole ben hill griffin stadium an orange out

I have contacted uf athletics trying to get them on board I need people to contact them and post it all over your face books please

Go to gatorzones facebook as well please orange out in gainsville this weekend

kuz318

Gator Fan
I have contact uf athletics to get on board and also gainsville newspapers and im working on contacting tampa and jacksonville radio stations and newspapers

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Interesting fact I saw on Twitter: With a win over Kentucky on Saturday, Urban Meyer will be 6th-fastest coach ever to 100 wins.

kuz318

Gator Fan
ORANGE OUT vs kentucky

EVERYBODY SPREAD THE WORD AND WEAR ORANGE FOR THIS SATURDAYS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING STARTED THAT WE HAVENT DONE IN FOREVER PLUS IT WILL LOOK SO AWESOME JUST LOOK WHEN PENN STATE DOES IT

i have contacted UF gatorzone gainsville newspaper UF directors gator boosters

i am working on contacting radio stations and tampa jacksonville newspapers
spread the word put it all over facebook myspace whatever email all your friends

LETS DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema