• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"BCS makes great bowl games, but not real championships"

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
A fair analysis and solution for part of what ails the bcs....
Perhaps, the easiest reform to make would be to give undefeated teams an automatic bid to the Championship game if their strength of schedule meets a minimum threshold. It wouldn't be a solution, but another bandage on the broken arm of college football awaiting the next controversy. At least, the BCS programmers could keep their jobs in this poor economic climate, using another logarithm to calculate schedule strength.
MORE

nismodrift

VIP Member
I think the bcs is stupid but until then then, the championships show whos champions and my florida boys are 2 champs in 3 years so. But I would love a playoffs because this team shows playoff toughness and would probably mean more championships for the gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema