• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

'Bama

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I really thought Bama would be one of the best teams in the SEC this year and would most likely be the team we would be fighting with for the regular season SEC title. Right now they are down by 16 with about 5 to go against Auburn. This would be their 3rd loss already of the SEC season if they don't mount the comeback. Anybody else a little surprised to see them playing so poorly early in the SEC schedule?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Auburn finished this game off strong. I'm a little nervous about our trip to Auburn this weekend now. They are playing some very good ball and I'm sure they would love to knock us off on Saturday to really get people talking about them. They just finished Bama off by 24 points. We will really need to bring it on Saturday.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema