• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bama FLorida Game Thread.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
wow

they look like this is the first time they've been to the sec title game our def looks like crap i expected them to play good early I know our offense usually takes time to get going

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Our Offensive Coordinator

I hope to god or offensive coordinator gets better next year and we get some plays down field. And were is Moody?

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wow

Our offense is in trouble. I just hope our defense can hold them til we wear them down and hope our offense picks up but it don't look good early

mjfan23

VIP Member
3 and out would be awesome..

Great to see some points put up on the board. Our defense just needs to settle in and play.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Stupid play calling

Why are we trying to throw the quick outs to our running backs when we have not shown we can get the ball down field. That type of play calling might work with fiu but this is a good fast defense. They are sitting home on the quick outs and eating us alive. In my opinion we need some crossing routes or something to get some pass completions and at least make them respect the quick short passes.this is just horrendous play calling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema