• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Gators Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
auburn-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Auburn Tigers vs. #4 Florida Gators
Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 8:00 PM ET​
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL​

ilovegators

VIP Member
Auburn hasn't lost a game yet because of their defense. They just suck so bad on offense. I doubt it'll be a blowout, but you know how Meyer is in the Swamp.

GATORSBABY23

Gator Fan
Well, we can be MAD, we can be SAD or, we can look at last year, Auburn beat us, we went on to win the national championship, correct me if i'm wrong, but history DOES repeat itself ;) Keep faith!!! The season didn't END tonight, it just started a different page ;)

suedon70

Gator Fan
Still feel ill from this loss, but give credit to the AU defense, they definitely came to play. Maybe this bitter loss will motivate our boys next week vs LSU....

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
wow... i was at a party all night and was able to catch a few minutes of sportscenter and saw the score, i came home and watched the game which i had recorded, and this is what i have to say...

WHY WE LOST:
a) we could not shed our blocks (mainly DB's and LB's)
b) we could not cover short passes and comebacks
c) bad play calling offensively... how many times were we gonna run Tebow up the middle... especially on 3rd down
d) PENALTIES

WHY THIS IS BAD:
a) its a loss!!!!! so we drop in the rankings, and get farther away from a nat'l championship
b) Tebow's chance of winning the Heisman just went down A LOT
c) 18 game winning streak in The Swamp is now over
d) LSU now has a lot more confidence going into next week

WHY THIS IS NOT TOO BAD:
a) the boys and coaches will take this loss into next week and smother LSU, proving that we are still the best team in the nation
b) national championship is still in the picture!!!! we did it last year after losing to Auburn!!!! next week's polls SHOULD be 1. USC 2. LSU 3. Cal, so after we beat LSU, then it should be 1. USC 2. Cal 3. Florida (depending on how Ohio St. and S. Florida do) then we win all of our games by a lot and USC and Cal have to play each other, so one of them will lose... so im thinkin just like last year, people dont wanna see a rematch, so the Gators go to the Nat'l Championship and win it AGAIN

now its almost 3 AM and i have to go to bed

timbok

VIP Member
damn!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.........well..there goes any tpe of championship hopes for me..twice in one day!

GATORSBABY23

Gator Fan
Well, In my opinion, our secondary needs help big time, our linebackers was like in a dase all night, cuz Auburn mixed up plays, run, pass, pass, run. Obviously enough, Auburn came prepared for that game. But there's no reason to feel down about this loss cuz I think,This year could be the year that the BCS has NO undefeated teams, Oklahoma loss, ranked 3rd, Texas Loss ranked 7th, USC won by 3, and ugh, LSU didn't play nobody in my opinion, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it take a trick play to beat south carolina? may be wrong on that, But anyway, I'm gonna tell ya'll this, You will NEVER hear me, say anything negative about my gators!! cuz every saturday during football, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, etc... I'm wearing nothing BUT gators clothes. lol, I have friends from here telling me I should try out for the cheerleading team, and who knows I just might ;) But with me starting college so late, not really sure if I could. But thats not the subject, You also have to consider our team is basically a young team. But I'm thinking Coach Meyer, will have ours boys ready for LSU. and as always when the gators play, I'll be yelling the whole time. GOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!

bluelizard

Gator Fan
The game v LSU will decide the SEC!!!

Hi Gator Nation,

I was gutted with the result on Saturday. We hanged in there and nearly pulled it off but we were dissappointing on the line and our 1st down count was not good, but we are the GATORS!!!! and come next week in bayou country we will strike back with GATOR BITE!!!!

I love the GATORS and I will be supportings the boys all the way. Win lose or draw a GATOR for life.

GO GATORS!!!

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 144

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema