• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ATLANTA......if we get there

kuz318

Gator Fan
so i really didnt expect to win in alabama, I WAS HOPING , but we went on a huge road test had the ball 4 times in the red zone didnt score!!!! If we coulda put all of them in its a totally different game it could been 34 -31

what did alabama do really at home>???? we turned the ball over too much

Also we won the second half

ILL TAKE OUR CHANCES ON A NEUTRAL FIELD HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET SOME PAY BACK IF WE GET THERE

The Zooker

VIP Member
We should all be Auburn fans right now. I like our chances better against them and I actually believe they can upset Bama.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I still stand by my preseason prediction--we were going to lose the regular season matchup, but we will WIN the December rematch. We held the big three under their season averages. McElroy--under 90 yards passing. Ingram--under 50 yards running. Richardson--barely 60 yards rushing. And so on. Step 1: we can slow down this unstoppable offense. Step 2: stop shooting ourselves in the foot. Step 3: better play calling--Saban knew our plays before our own players did. Step 2 and 3 can be fixed by December. We only had one good game before Saturday, and it was against a weak team. We will get better against LSU, SC, GA, and MSU. SOW might be scarier than recent times, but they're not SEC. There is hope.

The Zooker

VIP Member
We can beat Alabama is Meyer can convince Addazio to let Brantley throw the ball, find a new center, and let Burton run the spread option.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We can beat Alabama is Meyer can convince Addazio to let Brantley throw the ball, find a new center, and let Burton run the spread option.

I'm not sure if that's THE answer, but you are probably close. Defense is doing its job. Special teams and offense are not. Also, we refer to 2006, but we are not effectively using the 2006 blueprint. I think we are stuck with Pouncey. JB can throw, but his receivers are not catching or their separation speed is being nullified. Burton needs some 1st down and 2nd down plays to prove out his viability as the spread option signal caller of choice over JB.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member

I agree. If we show up to Atlanta with the same gameplan, we will lose again.

Until this staff decides to switch things up, I'm not expecting us to win a rematch.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I think the Gators will be the team because I doubt there's a team in the SEC East that can beat the Gators.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema