• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

As much as I hate rumor mills......

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
This is interesting; of course it comes from a "source" who refuses to be identified, so I give this no credence until I hear or read something more reliable:

"If athletic director Jack Swarbrick decides Weis' Notre Dame career is over after his fifth season, a source said Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops and Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz will be in the mix to replace him. The source said Stoops has told confidants he would be interested in talking to the Irish."

If indeed Stoopsie is interested should Weis be fired and either he or Brian Kelly take over at the Dome, I'll bet Tim Brando and Slimebaum will dirty their drawers upon hearing the news!

Link to the article from the Chicago Sun-Times: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colleges/1885241,CST-SPT-nd15.article

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
As long as Urban Meyer stays in Gainesville with UF, I could really care less who ND hires if they decide to get rid of Weis. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema