• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are you worried about Harvin?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Are you worried about Harvin yet? Or is it too early to panic? He's still not practicing (at least not like the other players) and Meyer has said the rehab isn't going as good as they had hoped.

That surgery that he had must so painful I cant imagine....... im worried that he'll step out on the field to early and mess up his post Gator career. Its always nice to see a Gator in the NFL

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
He should really take his time coming back so he's 100%. The first two games are pretty much practice anyway so why risk it this early. He's a natural athlete and will be in top form very quickly.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
He should really take his time coming back so he's 100%. The first two games are pretty much practice anyway so why risk it this early. He's a natural athlete and will be in top form very quickly.

Hawaii and miami are games that if we don't play well we could lose. I think we need him available for those games.

With Harvin, does anyone know what's happened recently? I thought a few weeks ago the news was that he was ahead of schedule with his rehab.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Hawaii and miami are games that if we don't play well we could lose. I think we need him available for those games.

With Harvin, does anyone know what's happened recently? I thought a few weeks ago the news was that he was ahead of schedule with his rehab.

There is NO Way we would lose to Hawaii even if we started all back-ups. They have no offense at all to speak of this season.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Yeah...it's not just Harvin I'm worried about...Things aren't looking good. Anyone have the full injury list?:(

Leakfan12

VIP Member

Hawaii (depending on the defense) should be a win plus I hearing the projected starting QB may not play. Miami well I'm not going to treat them lightly because of their D plus they want to avoid another losing season.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Yes, I am worried about Percy!

He seems to have bulked up over the break but if was not in the correct Rehab for the other injuries then he will be pained with nagging injuries the entire season.

Maybe due to the surgery he had he could not work on those areas but it would seem to me that the coaches and trainers would have been focusing on the trouble areas.

I hope that it all works out as he is amazing to watch.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Hawaii (depending on the defense) should be a win plus I hearing the projected starting QB may not play. Miami well I'm not going to treat them lightly because of their D plus they want to avoid another losing season.

Yeah, Hawaii's staring QB (Tyler Graunke) was kicked off the team.

As I've said before, Hawaii has no offense whatsoever this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema