• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are you nervous yet?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Because ...
You lived through the 1990s. Steve Spurrier went to Tallahassee six times and the best he could do was a tie that felt like a loss. You had so many bad experiences in that stadium, you vowed never to go back.
Spurrier had every team's number except FSU's during his career. And that bothers you. The memories are not good ones.
[/QUOTE,,,]...MORE

Leakfan12

VIP Member
It's their biggest rivals. So they be well let's just said this. I hope they don't look past them and they play them hard.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The main thing that concerns me is that Bowden isn't talking smack. Is it because he's too busy disciplining his players? Has UM earned his respect? Is he getting soft in his old age? Or, has he crafted the golden plan to leave Doak Campbell with a final blow against the dadgum Gators, hoping to crush his mortal enemies in their NC bid?

ShortBus

VIP Member
why should I be worried? The Gators are playing their best football since 2006.. Just because no coach has beaten bowden 4 times in a row doesn't mean it can't be done. Spurrier may not have had bowden's number but it seems like Meyer does. his first trip to Tallahassee he won. I'm pretty sure he can do it in his second trip as well. I'm not nervous. The Gators know what this game means. They know if they lose kiss the BCS NCG goodbye, next weeks game won't mean anything to them if they don't win today. And no matter how hard FSU plays today it won't be enough to overcome the way Florida has been playing and will be playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema