• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are we there yet?

News Bot

News Bot
So Will Muschamp was not happy after Florida’s latest scrimmage Wednesday night? Whjat are we to take from it?
We could assume that his football team has hit the mental wall that all teams hit in pre-season practice when it seems like you are practice forever and the game will never get here. Veteran teams fight through that wall but this is a young Florida team.
We could assume that because Florida is young, there are going to be bad days in terms of focus. The hardest part for coaches dealing with youngsters is getting them not only on the same page but staying there.
Or we could assume that Florida had a great practice and that Muschamp is trying to throw people off track by complaining about his team.
Of course, you all know what happens when we assume.
We’re almost there ladies and gents, to the unveiling of the 13-week portrait that will be Florida regular season. It’s a mystery wrapped inside an enigma surrounded by a riddle. But it’s not just at Florida. There are a lot of teams out there that make you push your wallet a little deeper in your pocket.
Is Oklahoma getting too much love for a team that has lost two starting linebackers in the off-season?
Has anyone looked at Virginia Tech’s schedule and suddenly realized nobody is going to beat the Hokies?
Has anybody seen that Vegas has Auburn’s win total over/under at 6.5?
Does anybody know what to really expect from Ohio State and Miami when they play in four weeks in the Parole Bowl?
These are the things that keep me up at night. You start to see hallucinations, like you were in ‘Nam riding on a boat in search of Col. Kurtz.
“I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That’s my dream; that’s my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor… and surviving.”
Yes, Dr. Football is going a little loopy. The summer has been a mess. Football season is out there but there’s one thing I need more than anything.
Game week.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Right on. Brilliant. LOVED the "Apocalypse Now"-reference.
We're ALL going a bit nuts. This would have been a long, hot summer of a wait even without "the mess".
We NEED college football GAMES. I need real Gator-action. Well past time to GET TO IT.
"Do you know who's in charge here, soldier?"
"Yeah. I do."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema