• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone know where I can stream the UF game today?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't have ESPN3 and I live really far away. Please let me know where this loyal true gator fan can watch this game!

OK: I just happened to mention this while I rambled on about other things on the "Tx A&M is in the SEC though"-thread, but I'll try to simplify for ya: There IS a site, "FindInternetTV.com", where you can stream ESPN 3 live for FREE: just choose "College Football" at their Homepage, then scroll thru' the games and click on the UAB @ UF game--but you are "Blacked out" to it if you live in the area that includes Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Louisiana. You mentioned you were "far away", but if you are within this area, you are stuck with having to sign up with one of the "One Time Payment To Join"-sites, at least that's all I've found so far; I'll throw up another message if I find any more FREE alternatives (I WILL be looking some more--I do this every year the first time we inevitably run into this situation). In the meantime, there are PLENTY of the Pay-sites (for eg. download.televisionfanatic.com, info.com, livefootball-channel.com, many more: google "NCAA FOOTBALL LIVE"), but at least just for ESPN 3-access, for this game and beyond, the best deal is probably through "ESPN INsider": join now, get a 30-day "Free Trial" (which obviously you can cancel out of to forego the "deal" they ask you to provisionally choose--check it out, if you haven't already) and you'll have full access tonight and the next few weeks; it isn't even a bad deal should you choose to keep it--but then again, there are one or two of the full-access TV-ON-INTERNET services above that may be a more suitable long term option for your full, unrestricted access to Gator football on your computer, if that's what you need and are willing to pay somewhere in the plus-or-minus-$50-range.
Hopefully, this helps--at least it'll get ya started.

(PS There's always the "live audio feed"-alternative from Yahoo (along with possession/down/score/ball-on-field graphic), Serius, and a couple of others, if all else fails--I will sometimes set it up for one of these to run OVER whatever video-access I find (as long as it isn't excessively "delayed"--that can get ridiculous) AND of course a window with the "GAMEDAY Thread" here at GE--a little trickier, but at MOST just one click away (and usually not even that, depending on the Live-Site's set-up)...no matter what, you're welcome to join us here.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema