• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Any thoughts about the Orange unis?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I did like the orange uniforms. Changing back to the blue uniforms won't help us win, so why not keep 'em? Screw it. The way we are playing, maybe we should wear pink uniforms.

Escambia94

Maybe Green unis and Green Helmets blend into the field (Hey it works for Boise).

Except that Boise also executes. We joke that their blue field helps, but it also helps that they execute. On top of that, I noticed that their playbook has at least two pages.

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
I liked the uni's. I know we're supposed to have new ones again against Georgia, but I think I like these better.

Wonder if we'll be able to download any of these to the NCAA Football 11 game? :)
(At least there I'm having a good season)

GatorFanFromLA

Gator Fan
I liked the uni's. I know we're supposed to have new ones again against Georgia, but I think I like these better.

Wonder if we'll be able to download any of these to the NCAA Football 11 game? :)

Yeah same here, at least my season is going great on there, the amazing thing is there is a variety of offensives plays to choose from and you can put whoever you want in :bananajump:

Escambia94

Yeah same here, at least my season is going great on there, the amazing thing is there is a variety of offensives plays to choose from and you can put whoever you want in :bananajump:

You mean, your playbook is more than two post-it notes written in crayon? Unreal!

Leakfan12

VIP Member

Can you download uniforms? I like to download some other uniforms from other teams. Also don't know if you know these but for most of the 1980's the Gators did wear the orange unis. They had some success in them like (9-1-1 record in 1984 and 1985) however they were on punishment because NCAA played favorites.

GatorFanFromLA

Gator Fan
You mean, your playbook is more than two post-it notes written in crayon? Unreal!

Well at first that was the playbook, but EA was nice enough to have a download to upgrade it from post its to a composition book that way you can put all the post it notes on one page, but you know EA, it cost about 5000 points to get it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema