• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Andre Debose

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wow

Sometimes i don't understand meyer and the coaches. This is just my opinion but i do not understand why he does not let young freshman especially linemen get more playing time and gain confidence. No one can tell me powell and easley are not quicker and stronger then lemmens and trautto. I understand they have to earn it and if thats the reason then i am ok with that. I think he tends to play seniors as a show of loyalty rather than putting the most talented bunch on the field. Debouse does not get on the field at all and he is surprised. Didn't see much out of rainey in the passing game so why not give debouse a crack at it. They move him to back up thompson who was not that impressive and dropped a sure touchdown but failed to even give the kid a chance. I really hope he reevaluates the dept chart and if these young freshman are putting in the time and busting there hump he gives them a shot. Why not start them give them that boast of confidence and see what it gets you? Our defense was getting no pressure off the ends. If there good enough to play then they should be good enough to start. Again just my opinion and a little monday morning quarterbacking i guess.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Sometimes i don't understand meyer and the coaches. This is just my opinion but i do not understand why he does not let young freshman especially linemen get more playing time and gain confidence. No one can tell me powell and easley are not quicker and stronger then lemmens and trautto. I understand they have to earn it and if thats the reason then i am ok with that. I think he tends to play seniors as a show of loyalty rather than putting the most talented bunch on the field. Debouse does not get on the field at all and he is surprised. Didn't see much out of rainey in the passing game so why not give debouse a crack at it. They move him to back up thompson who was not that impressive and dropped a sure touchdown but failed to even give the kid a chance. I really hope he reevaluates the dept chart and if these young freshman are putting in the time and busting there hump he gives them a shot. Why not start them give them that boast of confidence and see what it gets you? Our defense was getting no pressure off the ends. If there good enough to play then they should be good enough to start. Again just my opinion and a little monday morning quarterbacking i guess.

I saw Floyd and Powell getting some legit playing time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema