• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Amato back at FSU

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Supposedly FSU has brought Amato back as some form of an assistant head coach and a LB coach. Any thoughts on this one?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Chuck Amato was the favorite to replace some of the head coaches at major university's this offseason. I think I heard his name floating in the Miami rumor mills. Anyways, he was a good coach there during their glory days. FSU has a lot of talent on defense that's for sure. You've gotta respect old Bobby for cleaning house and getting his program back on track. They might surprise some people next year.

rawdog

VIP Member
"With Chuck Amato accepting the position we have completed our coaching staff and I could not be more pleased," said Bowden in a released statement. "Chuck's return to Mickey Andrew's staff with Odell Haggins and Jody Allen along with the new offensive coaches and John Lilly should give us as good a coaching staff as there is in the country. I feel like the blend of maturity and youth will work perfectly for us. Chuck will fill the last void we had in our staff and allow us not to miss a beat."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema