• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ahmad Black: "People like for us to lose."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's a "Hater's Paradise", no doubt about it...for all their annual "good wishes", even with Tebow leaving I don't think most Gator Haters ever DREAMED of this kind of sudden and complete plunge from the top.
While an irritant, what they'll never understand is that it isn't what anyone else sees or thinks that is so painful to us. It's watching, LIVING our program's loss of its "sense of self", their hopes, dreams and passion molded into a TEAM, OUR team: we "live and die" together.
We care that much. It hurts when they're down, and we want to see them given the best and fastest way back to greatness, for their sake and ours.

robdog

Gator Fan
I would call it jealousy over the last few years since the Gators won a few National Titles and received a TON of media exposure with Tebow at the helm. People always like to knock off the king and for a while it was Florida.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Drives me crazy! Even people who don't like/care about football, even people who don't care about college... they love to be mean!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema