• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ahmad Black = badass

sammy

VIP Member
I think Ahmad Black should have been the defensive player of the game. He reminds me of Reggie Nelson the way he has a knack for finding the ball. He led the NCAA in interceptions with 7, I think. He's just a great player and deserves for recognition.

I think Ahmad Black should have been the defensive player of the game. He reminds me of Reggie Nelson the way he has a knack for finding the ball. He led the NCAA in interceptions with 7, I think. He's just a great player and deserves for recognition.

My friend I think you are...he is bad but so was major wright with that hell of a hit Jenkins did really good also...Hats off to the defense.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
After watching him in action during the O&B game last April, I knew Ahmad Black had a lot of upside, and he would be a force to be reckoned with on defense. He's picked up where Reggie Nelson and Reggie Lewis left off in being a leader in our secondary, especially in forcing turnovers.

Blake1288

Gator Fan
I struck out Ahmad when we played baseball.

I've known Ahmad since I was in 3rd grade, we both went to Lakeland High School.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema