• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#8 UK vs. #11 SC

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What schedule maker would have thought this would be an important game. The game will air on ESPN, Thursday night at 7:30 PM.

Kentucky's offense is very strong. Woodson is one of the best QBs in the country. I like UK to win this game.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
UK is a very good team. But, they don't have much of a D (from what I've seen so far) and they haven't played anyone with a good D (MAYBE Arkansas. That, IMO, was their most impressive win).

We're going to have to play hard, but we can definitely win this one.

preachinGator

VIP Member
I am going with the old ball coach on this one. I believe S. Car. will pull off the upset. It will be a close game.

S. Car. by 3

timbok

VIP Member
u liberal a******
well....atleast we didin't lose to auburn!
a team that lost to USC!
and..atleast were not going to lose to LSU.....a big time rival..and atleast we played well and lost..

sbq80

VIP Member
u liberal a******
well....atleast we didin't lose to auburn!
a team that lost to USC!
and..atleast were not going to lose to LSU.....a big time rival..and atleast we played well and lost..

LOL, "at least we played well & lost" OK, congrats, you still lost!

UF lost to Auburn last season & is the current NCAA D1 National Champion.

You are correct, Oregon is not going to lose to LSU, not good enough to play LSU.

The rest is shoulda-coulda, we did you didn't, he said she said babble.

Me Liberal HAHA Far Far from it.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
LOL, "at least we played well & lost" OK, congrats, you still lost!

UF lost to Auburn last season & is the current NCAA D1 National Champion.

You are correct, Oregon is not going to lose to LSU, not good enough to play LSU.

The rest is shoulda-coulda, we did you didn't, he said she said babble.

Me Liberal HAHA Far Far from it.

P.S. USC won. This Oregon @$$FACE doesn't know sh*t about the SEC. Games in the pac 10 may be easy. In the SEC, nothing is easy. He should watch and learn how real football is played. Any given Saturday or even Thursday, any SEC team can beat another SEC team.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Yea he did not play great but the USC "D" is also better than it gets credit for

THANK YOU! I thought ESPN was going to draw little paper hearts and give them to the UK players at half-time. Erin Andrews called our win an upset and yet we were favored by 4 points. Huh?

Great game. Good win for our guys. I was actually somewhat pissed throughout the game because I didn't get to go to the game even though I had tix. I'm still pretty ticked off about not getting to go (I could've easily gone if i had control over this situation but the powers that be did not allow me to do so).

But, STILL A GREAT WIN. I'm proud of our guys. Maybe after this win we will FINALLY get some respect. But, according to ESPN, UK just had an off game. So, who knows.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
THANK YOU! I thought ESPN was going to draw little paper hearts and give them to the UK players at half-time. Erin Andrews called our win an upset and yet we were favored by 4 points. Huh?

Great game. Good win for our guys. I was actually somewhat pissed throughout the game because I didn't get to go to the game even though I had tix. I'm still pretty ticked off about not getting to go (I could've easily gone if i had control over this situation but the powers that be did not allow me to do so).

But, STILL A GREAT WIN. I'm proud of our guys. Maybe after this win we will FINALLY get some respect. But, according to ESPN, UK just had an off game. So, who knows.

Dude, they never give SEC teams respect. Don't worry about it. Just win the games, and everything takes care of its self.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Dude, they never give SEC teams respect. Don't worry about it. Just win the games, and everything takes care of its self.

Most definitely. Winning is the best way to gain respect. I always like the, "It's us against the world", mentality.

But, it was almost comical how they were so partial towards Kentucky (it seemed like to me anyway). But, in the end, it doesn't matter what ESPN thinks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema